The Winners of the Game The Winners of the Game

Awesome. The melody is clear the loop is smooth.
Spectacular. Sorry I can't say more than this is brilliant.
If only we had a college TV station... I would be thankful for a this high quality music.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thanks very much!

Welcome back Welcome back

Really neat... I mean I've heard this... just it had a different title... what was it? Oh I know: Shivering Stars ;)
I've been listening to that piece for about 3 years. This somehow passed my attention when I first listened all of your songs. Now I'm in a phase where I reconsider which songs I like that much that I download them. This can't be one of them unfortunatelly because I hear the Stars everywhere... Same piano and pretty different melodies but I always feel like this song is just a bad copy of that. :( Sorry...
It must be because I've heard that sooo many times. (It is awesome and this one also I just ruined this song for myself.)
Keep up the good work!
P.S.: Hope I can say: Welcome Back!

Ethereal Elysium Ethereal Elysium

Overall this is quite good but I don't really like one of the instruments: the one from 0:46. It just hurts my ears.
But the melodies are good, and the variations are nice (except the first few notes at 1:18 they are a little weird).
So great work. Keep it up!

Ethereal Elysium WIP Ethereal Elysium WIP

This is very nice and has a good melody but really needs those variations. I don't think this is good background for rapping because of the strong melody. But this has a big potential since the melody is quite catchy. Keep up the good work!
P.S.: Seems like there's a little problem with the hihats. (0:19) Maybe it is intended but it is weird.

ganink responds:

Thank you, I also think it's not really a rap beat but instead of changing it I think I'll just start another project. I actually just uploaded the new (probably final) version of this song. I really like the variety I put in the new version, it's not a lot but I think it's enough.

Born Born

Nice song. I mean this is really cool. The intro and the fast changing at the beginning... Love it.
Many different drum rhytms. Also lovely.

Keep up the good work.

Experiment 002 Experiment 002

Again... Nothing wrong about this one. I love every single note. And of course the beats. ;)

I feel like my life is complete after listening to this song. Every single time I listen it...
Ohh and really? Noone knows this piece of heaven?! This is awkward. People should listen all of your songs not just L1, they would find many cool pieces like this.

Anyways, keep up the good work. (Not much dubstep since this but still...)

All That Gleams... All That Gleams...

I don't usually listen this kind of songs... But this...Downloaded automatically...
Only problem: not loud enough. I have to turn up my speakers, but then it makes everyone scared in the house.
Because of the louder sound effects at the end. :D

I don't know how can't this (and for example Bark and Byte) be superfamous songs...

Deemo-R responds:

Heh, I definitely had these older tunes on the quiet side. I just played it on a piano and went with whatever the volume was at the time. Happy (almost) Halloween! ;D

Bark and Byte Bark and Byte

Awesome, awesome, awesome! (I should learn some new cool meaning words...)

I just can't describe how much I love this song... I've downloaded it few months ago and now it is in my top 20 most listened songs (according to my phone).

Neat intro, fast start (0:15), lil stop, beautiful melody, high melody... ahh... Best part at 2:02-2:22, although I love the whole song...

I don't know why but it reminds me The Final Phase. However I call it Deemoish song rather then Phaseish. ;)

Ohh, and what about the title? Bark... and Byte? Why?

Anyways keep up the nice work.

Deemo-R responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it! I honestly don't put much thought into any of my music titles - I just like to put little alliterations and puns in there. Alternatively, I also like things that just sound cool. :T

Thanks for listening! :)

The Final Phase The Final Phase

I love this song so much.

However I like the full version (YT) more, because it has an endingish decrescendo...

Anyways, bestest song ever in boss theme style. Keep up the good work.

The Beautiful Power The Beautiful Power

I can't say anything new. They have been said everything about this song. I just couldn't stay saying: This IS beautiful.

The song is awesome. Favourite part: 1:15 (no advertising but reminds me the Bloo Kids OST, from Winterworks.) and 1:00 or 2:30. But the whole piece is cool, I love the intro, the melody, the second melody, everything...

Keep it up.