Gift Animation Gift Animation

A nice old song would be good for this old look cartoon.
But the animation is smooth and adorable.
Keep it up.

BEST FAILS MAY 2016 ✓✓✓ FUNNY VIDEOS | EPIC FAIL | GIRLS BEST FAILS MAY 2016 ✓✓✓ FUNNY VIDEOS | EPIC FAIL | GIRLS

This isn't animation. You should put it in voice acting... Otherwise it isn't so bad.

Derelicts Loon Toon Derelicts Loon Toon

I liked the animation but it was too interrupted. I think it was too slow or you didn't have enough frames. The only good parts were the fish-eatings, and when the guy hit the other guy. Otherwise it was OK.

1986: Jax Hunter 1986: Jax Hunter

Hey this is all right!

The animation is a bit weird for this style (I expect some action here) but I like stop motion. The voice acting is pretty good and the music is good too but it is too quiet.

This is too short for me. Looking forward to more.

Sensei Stuff Sensei Stuff

Not bad.
It is so funny but in my opinion this animation needs more action in it.
I became boring just because I didn't have anything to watch during the funny conversation.
Anyways, This is good stuff!

sketchnate responds:

cool yeah, I totally get that. what sort of movements would you have them do? maybe even aqua teen style hopping as they move? especially between the intro to the older him and when they start using telepathy.

this was really helpful, thanks

The Pilot The Pilot

This is awesome!
But the music... ehh. It doesn't fit the big actions. Sry.
Anyway not so bad. Keep up the good work.

DreaminErryDay responds:

Haha the direction of the music is kinda my fault. I told the composer "just do what you want, I trust you." I don't know enough about music so I wasn't able to be specific about what kind of sound I wanted to go for. I appreciate the criticism!

Jetball Trum(B) Jetball Trum(B)

It was quite interesting but you should play it much faster. I think you did a great job but this was boring. Sorry but I have to say this because sometimes I omitted the majority of this video.
Anyway it was nice and you have a big talent I think. And I love this song;)

ToonymanStudios responds:

I think the Music is too relaxing! therefore is why you don't feel to energize towards it! I will keep that in mind for the real series.

Thanks please! Subscribe for more Toony craze!

Fat Labrador Fat Labrador

This song rocks!
I want a fat labrador. NOW!
Nice job.

Nami: Episode 1 Nami: Episode 1

This vide is so interesting and the animation is quite good but sometimes it's... oh... I have to say: It is ugly. For example the girl's breast is poor. At 1:11 her mouth is nasty. The action at 1:40... spinning picture... Her face isn't too good anyway without the kerchief.

Sorry but that's the truth although in general the effects are so good, and the scenes are in a good rhythm. I love that blood scene in the end. The rain with the thunderlights are beautiful. I love these bad guys because they don't have own face. The masks are good.

So good job and keep it up.

CrabbWalker responds:

There are certainly anatomy issues that I'm glad you pointed out. Her face is distorted at times, but I'll make sure to correct these errors in the next animation.

Happy Birthday, Adrian! Happy Birthday, Adrian!

Amazing song and animation.
So cute ;) My birthday is comin' too ... B-D