Gift Animation Gift Animation

A nice old song would be good for this old look cartoon.
But the animation is smooth and adorable.
Keep it up.

BEST FAILS MAY 2016 ✓✓✓ FUNNY VIDEOS | EPIC FAIL | GIRLS BEST FAILS MAY 2016 ✓✓✓ FUNNY VIDEOS | EPIC FAIL | GIRLS

This isn't animation. You should put it in voice acting... Otherwise it isn't so bad.

Derelicts Loon Toon Derelicts Loon Toon

I liked the animation but it was too interrupted. I think it was too slow or you didn't have enough frames. The only good parts were the fish-eatings, and when the guy hit the other guy. Otherwise it was OK.

Idle City Idle City

The game is getting easy too soon and still can't get the World Population Medal. I don't know how somebody got that but my population cant get over 0.00214 because then it goes to negative. (Just as my money. It switches between positive and negative 2 billion.) Please fix these issues or do something with the medal, because I want to finish this game finally.
(Oh and I have no idea what to do for the best city medal but I could find out that later.)
Anyways this game has potential but needs some fixes. (Still fun to watch these big numbers switching.)

Electric Rubber Electric Rubber

Decent game but Overnight Success just doesn't want to work for me... I have over 500 Daily bonus levels and still.
Oh and maybe the problem is, that I bought the More Buttons (actually for 7,5 MW instead of what the shop says: 750 KW) and since that the Daily Reward box doesn't go away from my screen, and I can't claim the bonus reward. I've started it over once but it still doesn't work.

Sky Quest Sky Quest

Cool game and challenging.

However I have some problems.

Most of the weapons are useless and since you can always buy a better weapon you don't have to use them. After I got my first laser I never bought anything else. Ohh and never used upgrade. Since I had infinite amount of cristals (because of the level limit) I spent all of them on buying in the bonus shop. It is slow enough to pick the thing you want. (Most of the time.) The ship guns are useless, at least very inaccurate so can't hit many times.

And same with the skills. Not enough points to max all out so I had to choose 1 to max. Before I had enough points I always used Grenade and MP Plus. After I maxed my level I respent my points to MP Plus and Wall of Fire. I've tried every possible spent and this worked best for me. (Obviously not every single one but once I maxed every skill, used it and then respent my points on another skill to max.) Ohh and the rest was spent on Speed and other Passive skills. (Not on the drop rate buffs.)

I think that the Ship points are also useless I spent all my points on hero damage.

So it could be better because most of the content was useless for me, but I enjoyed very much. It is very addictive. I wasn't able to stop playing. Just keep up the good work. I love your games Berzerks.

Born Born

Nice song. I mean this is really cool. The intro and the fast changing at the beginning... Love it.
Many different drum rhytms. Also lovely.

Keep up the good work.

Experiment 002 Experiment 002

Again... Nothing wrong about this one. I love every single note. And of course the beats. ;)

I feel like my life is complete after listening to this song. Every single time I listen it...
Ohh and really? Noone knows this piece of heaven?! This is awkward. People should listen all of your songs not just L1, they would find many cool pieces like this.

Anyways, keep up the good work. (Not much dubstep since this but still...)

All That Gleams... All That Gleams...

I don't usually listen this kind of songs... But this...Downloaded automatically...
Only problem: not loud enough. I have to turn up my speakers, but then it makes everyone scared in the house.
Because of the louder sound effects at the end. :D

I don't know how can't this (and for example Bark and Byte) be superfamous songs...

Deemo-R responds:

Heh, I definitely had these older tunes on the quiet side. I just played it on a piano and went with whatever the volume was at the time. Happy (almost) Halloween! ;D

Persona 2016 Persona 2016

Hey this is so cute!

I just didn't get the cube head. Why is it so important? She should have face I think. (And not just 2 'eyes') It could be coloured too.

Anyways looks nice so keep up the good work!

officalrubix responds:

thanks for the feedback, dude! she's supposed to be an 'objecthead.'

Nya Nya

Wow! They are so cute. Unluckily it looks like you haven't finished it.
But it is just a good picture to look at. I love them ;) Especially the blue ones because they aren't special just cute.
Keep up the good work!

Alpha Alpha

This is simply wow.

In general I like your drawings so keep it up!

(Sometimes the picture is upside down or you haven't finished it which isn't too good. You should draw on flat papers not on ones which have grid.)

Anyway good job! You have a great talent!

officalrubix responds:

Thank you!! ;w; (I don't have a lot of plain paper and most drawings are doodled at school, where there's only grid/lined paper. I'm hoping to get some new sketchbooks for Christmas!~)
Again, thank you! It means a lot when people actually like my art :D