Gift Animation Gift Animation

A nice old song would be good for this old look cartoon.
But the animation is smooth and adorable.
Keep it up.

BEST FAILS MAY 2016 ✓✓✓ FUNNY VIDEOS | EPIC FAIL | GIRLS BEST FAILS MAY 2016 ✓✓✓ FUNNY VIDEOS | EPIC FAIL | GIRLS

This isn't animation. You should put it in voice acting... Otherwise it isn't so bad.

Derelicts Loon Toon Derelicts Loon Toon

I liked the animation but it was too interrupted. I think it was too slow or you didn't have enough frames. The only good parts were the fish-eatings, and when the guy hit the other guy. Otherwise it was OK.

Tank War Tank War

Nice game but need some tweaks...For example:
-You have to go through the tutorial every time... And it looks pretty crappy... (low resolution pictures)
-The tutorial doesn't say that you can hold your fire button to shoot further.
-You can't go back from the tutorial if you clicked the tick you have to go through and start playing to be able to get back to the main menu.
-The exit button is useless. (Or is it a joke?)
-It is glitchy if you stand on the crate spawning point (only sound glitch)
-If you get the superfire upgrade your next shot will be stronger. But the upgrade doesn't go away. And because of this few of your shots are going to be strong as well. (But not all of them.)
-An AI would be great.
-You can damage yourself. (By facehuging the enemy. Even the armor can't defend you from it.)
-That dinamic camera is killing me.
But other than these... This is fun! (Even glitching into houses... it is cool.)

Idle City Idle City

The game is getting easy too soon and still can't get the World Population Medal. I don't know how somebody got that but my population cant get over 0.00214 because then it goes to negative. (Just as my money. It switches between positive and negative 2 billion.) Please fix these issues or do something with the medal, because I want to finish this game finally.
(Oh and I have no idea what to do for the best city medal but I could find out that later.)
Anyways this game has potential but needs some fixes. (Still fun to watch these big numbers switching.)

Electric Rubber Electric Rubber

Decent game but Overnight Success just doesn't want to work for me... I have over 500 Daily bonus levels and still.
Oh and maybe the problem is, that I bought the More Buttons (actually for 7,5 MW instead of what the shop says: 750 KW) and since that the Daily Reward box doesn't go away from my screen, and I can't claim the bonus reward. I've started it over once but it still doesn't work.

Welcome back Welcome back

Really neat... I mean I've heard this... just it had a different title... what was it? Oh I know: Shivering Stars ;)
I've been listening to that piece for about 3 years. This somehow passed my attention when I first listened all of your songs. Now I'm in a phase where I reconsider which songs I like that much that I download them. This can't be one of them unfortunatelly because I hear the Stars everywhere... Same piano and pretty different melodies but I always feel like this song is just a bad copy of that. :( Sorry...
It must be because I've heard that sooo many times. (It is awesome and this one also I just ruined this song for myself.)
Keep up the good work!
P.S.: Hope I can say: Welcome Back!

Ethereal Elysium Ethereal Elysium

Overall this is quite good but I don't really like one of the instruments: the one from 0:46. It just hurts my ears.
But the melodies are good, and the variations are nice (except the first few notes at 1:18 they are a little weird).
So great work. Keep it up!

Ethereal Elysium WIP Ethereal Elysium WIP

This is very nice and has a good melody but really needs those variations. I don't think this is good background for rapping because of the strong melody. But this has a big potential since the melody is quite catchy. Keep up the good work!
P.S.: Seems like there's a little problem with the hihats. (0:19) Maybe it is intended but it is weird.

ganink responds:

Thank you, I also think it's not really a rap beat but instead of changing it I think I'll just start another project. I actually just uploaded the new (probably final) version of this song. I really like the variety I put in the new version, it's not a lot but I think it's enough.

Persona 2016 Persona 2016

Hey this is so cute!

I just didn't get the cube head. Why is it so important? She should have face I think. (And not just 2 'eyes') It could be coloured too.

Anyways looks nice so keep up the good work!

officalrubix responds:

thanks for the feedback, dude! she's supposed to be an 'objecthead.'

Nya Nya

Wow! They are so cute. Unluckily it looks like you haven't finished it.
But it is just a good picture to look at. I love them ;) Especially the blue ones because they aren't special just cute.
Keep up the good work!

Alpha Alpha

This is simply wow.

In general I like your drawings so keep it up!

(Sometimes the picture is upside down or you haven't finished it which isn't too good. You should draw on flat papers not on ones which have grid.)

Anyway good job! You have a great talent!

officalrubix responds:

Thank you!! ;w; (I don't have a lot of plain paper and most drawings are doodled at school, where there's only grid/lined paper. I'm hoping to get some new sketchbooks for Christmas!~)
Again, thank you! It means a lot when people actually like my art :D