Gift Animation Gift Animation

A nice old song would be good for this old look cartoon.
But the animation is smooth and adorable.
Keep it up.

BEST FAILS MAY 2016 ✓✓✓ FUNNY VIDEOS | EPIC FAIL | GIRLS BEST FAILS MAY 2016 ✓✓✓ FUNNY VIDEOS | EPIC FAIL | GIRLS

This isn't animation. You should put it in voice acting... Otherwise it isn't so bad.

Derelicts Loon Toon Derelicts Loon Toon

I liked the animation but it was too interrupted. I think it was too slow or you didn't have enough frames. The only good parts were the fish-eatings, and when the guy hit the other guy. Otherwise it was OK.

Claustrophobia Claustrophobia

Actually a good game.
I hate avoiders most of the time but this is decent. Needs tactics because of the medal bug (you can't just double your points over the point what the medal required).
The graphics needs some improvement (:D), and the crash should be fixed, but actually I would play this again if somebody were remake it.
What I really missed is a good guide eg.:
There are 4 Pathfinders, they are green. They always following you. They shoot little red balls which can only travel in a straight line. There are only 2 kinds of bonuses: One will delete all red dots the other will double your score. Be smart because you need to have the exact amount of points for getting the medal. (I did like this bug. This should be a feature.)
So all in all: Could use some improvement (More songs, betterr GFX) but the game is decent.

oQo oQo

Nice concept and the sounds are beautiful.
The controls could be better. Maybe if you could only go left and right...(Hold right and you can go around and around.) It wouldn't always work that well but maybe on most levels.
No glitches for me only that bug. :D
The game is pretty straight forward, you have to experiment a little with every colour but it's okay. The background's a little flat and so the 'character', and the 'flowers'.
Good job anyway.

oQo responds:

Thanks a lot for the feedback!
The controls are our toughest issue, we have already thought about it a lot, and the solution you suggest, which is the most intuitive, doesn't work very well as you say for some levels (and is overall not so enjoyable, despite it seeming to be) :/ We are gonna keep thinking about that for the final game!
It's nice to see that your other points should be largely improved for the final game, we already started the work on making all of this a bit less flat :)

Tank War Tank War

Nice game but need some tweaks...For example:
-You have to go through the tutorial every time... And it looks pretty crappy... (low resolution pictures)
-The tutorial doesn't say that you can hold your fire button to shoot further.
-You can't go back from the tutorial if you clicked the tick you have to go through and start playing to be able to get back to the main menu.
-The exit button is useless. (Or is it a joke?)
-It is glitchy if you stand on the crate spawning point (only sound glitch)
-If you get the superfire upgrade your next shot will be stronger. But the upgrade doesn't go away. And because of this few of your shots are going to be strong as well. (But not all of them.)
-An AI would be great.
-You can damage yourself. (By facehuging the enemy. Even the armor can't defend you from it.)
-That dinamic camera is killing me.
But other than these... This is fun! (Even glitching into houses... it is cool.)

Welcome back Welcome back

Really neat... I mean I've heard this... just it had a different title... what was it? Oh I know: Shivering Stars ;)
I've been listening to that piece for about 3 years. This somehow passed my attention when I first listened all of your songs. Now I'm in a phase where I reconsider which songs I like that much that I download them. This can't be one of them unfortunatelly because I hear the Stars everywhere... Same piano and pretty different melodies but I always feel like this song is just a bad copy of that. :( Sorry...
It must be because I've heard that sooo many times. (It is awesome and this one also I just ruined this song for myself.)
Keep up the good work!
P.S.: Hope I can say: Welcome Back!

Ethereal Elysium Ethereal Elysium

Overall this is quite good but I don't really like one of the instruments: the one from 0:46. It just hurts my ears.
But the melodies are good, and the variations are nice (except the first few notes at 1:18 they are a little weird).
So great work. Keep it up!

Ethereal Elysium WIP Ethereal Elysium WIP

This is very nice and has a good melody but really needs those variations. I don't think this is good background for rapping because of the strong melody. But this has a big potential since the melody is quite catchy. Keep up the good work!
P.S.: Seems like there's a little problem with the hihats. (0:19) Maybe it is intended but it is weird.

ganink responds:

Thank you, I also think it's not really a rap beat but instead of changing it I think I'll just start another project. I actually just uploaded the new (probably final) version of this song. I really like the variety I put in the new version, it's not a lot but I think it's enough.

Persona 2016 Persona 2016

Hey this is so cute!

I just didn't get the cube head. Why is it so important? She should have face I think. (And not just 2 'eyes') It could be coloured too.

Anyways looks nice so keep up the good work!

officalrubix responds:

thanks for the feedback, dude! she's supposed to be an 'objecthead.'

Nya Nya

Wow! They are so cute. Unluckily it looks like you haven't finished it.
But it is just a good picture to look at. I love them ;) Especially the blue ones because they aren't special just cute.
Keep up the good work!

Alpha Alpha

This is simply wow.

In general I like your drawings so keep it up!

(Sometimes the picture is upside down or you haven't finished it which isn't too good. You should draw on flat papers not on ones which have grid.)

Anyway good job! You have a great talent!

officalrubix responds:

Thank you!! ;w; (I don't have a lot of plain paper and most drawings are doodled at school, where there's only grid/lined paper. I'm hoping to get some new sketchbooks for Christmas!~)
Again, thank you! It means a lot when people actually like my art :D