Gift Animation Gift Animation

A nice old song would be good for this old look cartoon.
But the animation is smooth and adorable.
Keep it up.

BEST FAILS MAY 2016 ✓✓✓ FUNNY VIDEOS | EPIC FAIL | GIRLS BEST FAILS MAY 2016 ✓✓✓ FUNNY VIDEOS | EPIC FAIL | GIRLS

This isn't animation. You should put it in voice acting... Otherwise it isn't so bad.

Derelicts Loon Toon Derelicts Loon Toon

I liked the animation but it was too interrupted. I think it was too slow or you didn't have enough frames. The only good parts were the fish-eatings, and when the guy hit the other guy. Otherwise it was OK.

Undercore - The Tale of Hardсore Undercore - The Tale of Hardсore

Maybe it's just me but a tutorial would be nice. I mean a permanent help button. I don't know how to play, other than with mouse. The up key moves the screen up, Z doesn't work... And right click opens up a small menu. The game is unplayabe, haven't been able to experience too much of it. :(
And there's only a few playable characers...
And medals don't work...
And the settings IS a joke...
I think this game need further development.

Battery Penetrates Battery Penetrates

Interesting idea, but a tutorial would be nice. It was frustrating to play and fail many times just to figure out the controls... But other than that this is a simple but fun game.
So the controls:
-Press the letter in the bottom right corner 7 times to pump all your energie to the next battery.
-Press Space to change the polarity of the battery you want to mate with.
-Press the letter in the bottom right corner while positive sides are facing eachother to kill the babies.
-Have fun, and don't think about what you are playing.

toadfrogs responds:

Thanks for explaining the controls better than how I explain. If I have the time just to update the game, your comment would be helpful :D

Driving Force 4 Driving Force 4

Nice just a little bit loud. And a little more music variation would be nice.
The sirene should have some effect. It's just annoying.
At least the graphycs are good, the controls are responsive, the missions are various. But doing the same mission 3 or 4 times only just in other surroundings... And in the last heli mission the distance meter starts outside the screen. It's bad.

So the game is fun and looks good but can use some more refinements.

The Winners of the Game The Winners of the Game

Awesome. The melody is clear the loop is smooth.
Spectacular. Sorry I can't say more than this is brilliant.
If only we had a college TV station... I would be thankful for a this high quality music.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thanks very much!

Welcome back Welcome back

Really neat... I mean I've heard this... just it had a different title... what was it? Oh I know: Shivering Stars ;)
I've been listening to that piece for about 3 years. This somehow passed my attention when I first listened all of your songs. Now I'm in a phase where I reconsider which songs I like that much that I download them. This can't be one of them unfortunatelly because I hear the Stars everywhere... Same piano and pretty different melodies but I always feel like this song is just a bad copy of that. :( Sorry...
It must be because I've heard that sooo many times. (It is awesome and this one also I just ruined this song for myself.)
Keep up the good work!
P.S.: Hope I can say: Welcome Back!

Ethereal Elysium Ethereal Elysium

Overall this is quite good but I don't really like one of the instruments: the one from 0:46. It just hurts my ears.
But the melodies are good, and the variations are nice (except the first few notes at 1:18 they are a little weird).
So great work. Keep it up!

Persona 2016 Persona 2016

Hey this is so cute!

I just didn't get the cube head. Why is it so important? She should have face I think. (And not just 2 'eyes') It could be coloured too.

Anyways looks nice so keep up the good work!

officalrubix responds:

thanks for the feedback, dude! she's supposed to be an 'objecthead.'

Nya Nya

Wow! They are so cute. Unluckily it looks like you haven't finished it.
But it is just a good picture to look at. I love them ;) Especially the blue ones because they aren't special just cute.
Keep up the good work!

Alpha Alpha

This is simply wow.

In general I like your drawings so keep it up!

(Sometimes the picture is upside down or you haven't finished it which isn't too good. You should draw on flat papers not on ones which have grid.)

Anyway good job! You have a great talent!

officalrubix responds:

Thank you!! ;w; (I don't have a lot of plain paper and most drawings are doodled at school, where there's only grid/lined paper. I'm hoping to get some new sketchbooks for Christmas!~)
Again, thank you! It means a lot when people actually like my art :D