Badlands Beta Badlands Beta

It's a good Alpha I have to say but has many flaws.
-Pistol is terrible. 1 mag for each enemy which means you will run out of ammo unless you stay in the house.
-Only 1 healt regerator. So you have to stay in the first building.
-The machine gun uses ammo quite fast and only 1 place to regain ammo. Which means: Stay inside.
-Enemies quite freely move through houses so you should stay in the first house. They won't pass that's walls.
-Enemies appear VERY close to you. So you have to stay in a corner if you don't want to get hit from behind. Preferably in the first house.
(These are all the: 'There is no reason to leave the first house' problems.)
-The grenade is useless. You drop it and then have to wait a few seconds befor the explosion. But the mutants just rushes so you won't have any time to calculate where to drop that grenade.
-Enemies glitches when killed.
-No music. Which kills the athmosphere... Some dark stuff would be nice.
-The whole idea is lacking something. You have no reason to leave your safehouse. You will never win (as far as I know), never receive new weapons (I had the pistol, the knife, the machine gun and the grenade. The tutorial speaks about a fifth weapon slot dunno what's that. More weapons would be nice but I think there are bigger problems.) and can easily run out of ammo which results a nice group of mutants chasing you.

So:
The graphix is really nice, the physich are good (except of the ghost enemies). Would need some goal. I would really like a campaign or so instead of the survival stuff but I know it needs a more advance AI which is hard to program.
I think it should be a little bit slower. These are zombies or what. Should make nasty noises to hear them come and crawl slowly. In this state the game is all about smashing the left mousebutton for bypassing the time between shots and waiting in a corner not to be circled.
The game should be creepy with constant fear (from music and noises) and not a waiting (or running circles around houses to outrun the zombies) game.
Tho neat game and keep it up.

Gods Of Arena Gods Of Arena

Nice and fun but gets boring soon. Only went for the Spear of Destiny Medal since the Goul evolution is the slowest and Death Machine and Spear of Destiny medals are changed...

Other than that there are too few items. I mean there are a lot of them but there's always a best. No balance like this armor has more health but adds less defence. You just spam Blacksmith and wait for the best pieces to come. (Every time you enter you get different items don't even have to complete a mission.)

The Saggitarius is the best character. Just bought 3 of them and used hotshot and every enemy just melted. (2 men needed for blocking the enemy archers.) It's just about cheating. You shoot your htshot when the enemies are reloaded and they have to start over reloading. And it's very frustrating when 3 enemy archers constantly hit your men and you just can't deal damage. (Also why isn't any girls?)

Betting is useless. The odds are bad. You've better fight. (I always bet the man with the longer weapon since then the other one just have no chance.)

Too few missions and they have no difference. (I once fought against a lion and once a horde of wolves but every other time just gladiators and gladiators...)

Neat game tho enjoyed the 2 hours of gamplay. (Than didn't enjoy the 3 hours of goul grinding but well... who needs the medal...)

Buying new slaves is just useless, just train a slave you already have. The only reason would be to buy new is that they are level 2 in certain classes but the first 2 levels are completed in no time so you shouldn't waste your money on buying slaves.

Mini BattleField Mini BattleField

Actually I like the concept but it could use some work.

-I missed the sounds (both SFX and MUSX).
-The mouse is too sensitive and doesn't disappear so it is easy to click on simething outside of the game (ads I mean).
-You can't aim vertically and since I thought the more expensive the better I bought the LAV and most of the time just wasn't able to hit those small bots. (Had to go far away from them to be able to damage them.)
-As mentioned below an aim circle would be nice. (The scope solves this and the sensitivity problem can't be always in snipe mode.)
-Maybe more options and not just 3 tanks and 2 extra weapons would be nice. (Gun upgrades, mobility upgrades, a way to repaire your vehicle...)
-I think it's just me but the right click brings up a menu which is quite annoying. (Maybe because I use Mozilla so this can be my fault.)
-The map is quite useful to find those bots, just it is annoying that you move when moving the map. (If you open the map in snipe mode you have a tiny little FOV which is pretty inconvenient.)
-The rocket is OP in my opinion but the SKbots are under powered. Since the enemies come from a few points they always come in a straight line and the rocket can easily kill them in a few shots, and it doesn't damage you at the same time.
-The LAV can sneak through tiny gaps which is totally unrealistic.

Don't get me wrong I like the concept this is why I would love to see a polished version of this.

DARGON-PZ responds:

thanks for the feedback! I will try and it better! ( ^ω^)

Undercore - The Tale of Hardсore Undercore - The Tale of Hardсore

Maybe it's just me but a tutorial would be nice. I mean a permanent help button. I don't know how to play, other than with mouse. The up key moves the screen up, Z doesn't work... And right click opens up a small menu. The game is unplayabe, haven't been able to experience too much of it. :(
And there's only a few playable characers...
And medals don't work...
And the settings IS a joke...
I think this game need further development.

Battery Penetrates Battery Penetrates

Interesting idea, but a tutorial would be nice. It was frustrating to play and fail many times just to figure out the controls... But other than that this is a simple but fun game.
So the controls:
-Press the letter in the bottom right corner 7 times to pump all your energie to the next battery.
-Press Space to change the polarity of the battery you want to mate with.
-Press the letter in the bottom right corner while positive sides are facing eachother to kill the babies.
-Have fun, and don't think about what you are playing.

toadfrogs responds:

Thanks for explaining the controls better than how I explain. If I have the time just to update the game, your comment would be helpful :D

Driving Force 4 Driving Force 4

Nice just a little bit loud. And a little more music variation would be nice.
The sirene should have some effect. It's just annoying.
At least the graphycs are good, the controls are responsive, the missions are various. But doing the same mission 3 or 4 times only just in other surroundings... And in the last heli mission the distance meter starts outside the screen. It's bad.

So the game is fun and looks good but can use some more refinements.

Go Brick! V.0.1.2 Go Brick! V.0.1.2

The concept isn't really unique, the graphycs needs some improvement (really?! Red and white squares?), some background music would be great and a clear indication of the walls. I first thought the map is 5 block wide because of the background but soon discovered it is only 3.
So keep working on this one or on some other one. This isn't really interesting nor funny but everyone has to start somewhere. So good luck and don't lose your faith.

Filip350 responds:

It's only 0.1.2 version. In the future I want to turn white blocks into trucks, red on the car, add music and improve the vehicle.

Hop: Friend Resurrection Hop: Friend Resurrection

The movement is extraordinarily bad. The camere moves back and forth. You can change moving directions way too quickly. So you tap left and right a lot so the camera moves... Very disturbing.
The music is neat but could be a little longer loop or a bit more various.
The graphics are OK. But the length... needs more work.

Claustrophobia Claustrophobia

Actually a good game.
I hate avoiders most of the time but this is decent. Needs tactics because of the medal bug (you can't just double your points over the point what the medal required).
The graphics needs some improvement (:D), and the crash should be fixed, but actually I would play this again if somebody were remake it.
What I really missed is a good guide eg.:
There are 4 Pathfinders, they are green. They always following you. They shoot little red balls which can only travel in a straight line. There are only 2 kinds of bonuses: One will delete all red dots the other will double your score. Be smart because you need to have the exact amount of points for getting the medal. (I did like this bug. This should be a feature.)
So all in all: Could use some improvement (More songs, betterr GFX) but the game is decent.

oQo oQo

Nice concept and the sounds are beautiful.
The controls could be better. Maybe if you could only go left and right...(Hold right and you can go around and around.) It wouldn't always work that well but maybe on most levels.
No glitches for me only that bug. :D
The game is pretty straight forward, you have to experiment a little with every colour but it's okay. The background's a little flat and so the 'character', and the 'flowers'.
Good job anyway.

oQo responds:

Thanks a lot for the feedback!
The controls are our toughest issue, we have already thought about it a lot, and the solution you suggest, which is the most intuitive, doesn't work very well as you say for some levels (and is overall not so enjoyable, despite it seeming to be) :/ We are gonna keep thinking about that for the final game!
It's nice to see that your other points should be largely improved for the final game, we already started the work on making all of this a bit less flat :)