Gift Animation Gift Animation

A nice old song would be good for this old look cartoon.
But the animation is smooth and adorable.
Keep it up.

BEST FAILS MAY 2016 ✓✓✓ FUNNY VIDEOS | EPIC FAIL | GIRLS BEST FAILS MAY 2016 ✓✓✓ FUNNY VIDEOS | EPIC FAIL | GIRLS

This isn't animation. You should put it in voice acting... Otherwise it isn't so bad.

Derelicts Loon Toon Derelicts Loon Toon

I liked the animation but it was too interrupted. I think it was too slow or you didn't have enough frames. The only good parts were the fish-eatings, and when the guy hit the other guy. Otherwise it was OK.

Badlands Beta Badlands Beta

It's a good Alpha I have to say but has many flaws.
-Pistol is terrible. 1 mag for each enemy which means you will run out of ammo unless you stay in the house.
-Only 1 healt regerator. So you have to stay in the first building.
-The machine gun uses ammo quite fast and only 1 place to regain ammo. Which means: Stay inside.
-Enemies quite freely move through houses so you should stay in the first house. They won't pass that's walls.
-Enemies appear VERY close to you. So you have to stay in a corner if you don't want to get hit from behind. Preferably in the first house.
(These are all the: 'There is no reason to leave the first house' problems.)
-The grenade is useless. You drop it and then have to wait a few seconds befor the explosion. But the mutants just rushes so you won't have any time to calculate where to drop that grenade.
-Enemies glitches when killed.
-No music. Which kills the athmosphere... Some dark stuff would be nice.
-The whole idea is lacking something. You have no reason to leave your safehouse. You will never win (as far as I know), never receive new weapons (I had the pistol, the knife, the machine gun and the grenade. The tutorial speaks about a fifth weapon slot dunno what's that. More weapons would be nice but I think there are bigger problems.) and can easily run out of ammo which results a nice group of mutants chasing you.

So:
The graphix is really nice, the physich are good (except of the ghost enemies). Would need some goal. I would really like a campaign or so instead of the survival stuff but I know it needs a more advance AI which is hard to program.
I think it should be a little bit slower. These are zombies or what. Should make nasty noises to hear them come and crawl slowly. In this state the game is all about smashing the left mousebutton for bypassing the time between shots and waiting in a corner not to be circled.
The game should be creepy with constant fear (from music and noises) and not a waiting (or running circles around houses to outrun the zombies) game.
Tho neat game and keep it up.

Gods Of Arena Gods Of Arena

Nice and fun but gets boring soon. Only went for the Spear of Destiny Medal since the Goul evolution is the slowest and Death Machine and Spear of Destiny medals are changed...

Other than that there are too few items. I mean there are a lot of them but there's always a best. No balance like this armor has more health but adds less defence. You just spam Blacksmith and wait for the best pieces to come. (Every time you enter you get different items don't even have to complete a mission.)

The Saggitarius is the best character. Just bought 3 of them and used hotshot and every enemy just melted. (2 men needed for blocking the enemy archers.) It's just about cheating. You shoot your htshot when the enemies are reloaded and they have to start over reloading. And it's very frustrating when 3 enemy archers constantly hit your men and you just can't deal damage. (Also why isn't any girls?)

Betting is useless. The odds are bad. You've better fight. (I always bet the man with the longer weapon since then the other one just have no chance.)

Too few missions and they have no difference. (I once fought against a lion and once a horde of wolves but every other time just gladiators and gladiators...)

Neat game tho enjoyed the 2 hours of gamplay. (Than didn't enjoy the 3 hours of goul grinding but well... who needs the medal...)

Buying new slaves is just useless, just train a slave you already have. The only reason would be to buy new is that they are level 2 in certain classes but the first 2 levels are completed in no time so you shouldn't waste your money on buying slaves.

Mini BattleField Mini BattleField

Actually I like the concept but it could use some work.

-I missed the sounds (both SFX and MUSX).
-The mouse is too sensitive and doesn't disappear so it is easy to click on simething outside of the game (ads I mean).
-You can't aim vertically and since I thought the more expensive the better I bought the LAV and most of the time just wasn't able to hit those small bots. (Had to go far away from them to be able to damage them.)
-As mentioned below an aim circle would be nice. (The scope solves this and the sensitivity problem can't be always in snipe mode.)
-Maybe more options and not just 3 tanks and 2 extra weapons would be nice. (Gun upgrades, mobility upgrades, a way to repaire your vehicle...)
-I think it's just me but the right click brings up a menu which is quite annoying. (Maybe because I use Mozilla so this can be my fault.)
-The map is quite useful to find those bots, just it is annoying that you move when moving the map. (If you open the map in snipe mode you have a tiny little FOV which is pretty inconvenient.)
-The rocket is OP in my opinion but the SKbots are under powered. Since the enemies come from a few points they always come in a straight line and the rocket can easily kill them in a few shots, and it doesn't damage you at the same time.
-The LAV can sneak through tiny gaps which is totally unrealistic.

Don't get me wrong I like the concept this is why I would love to see a polished version of this.

DARGON-PZ responds:

thanks for the feedback! I will try and it better! ( ^ω^)

Attention To Detail Attention To Detail

Pretty neat but those high pitch ticking are too high for me. (Not pitch wise but they are hurting my ears a little.)
Although I can easily imagine this as a ringtone. Nice work!

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Interesting. That sound doesn't really bother me. But perhaps in the future I'll refrain from using it this way--in exposed, transparent instrumentation.

The Winners of the Game The Winners of the Game

Awesome. The melody is clear the loop is smooth.
Spectacular. Sorry I can't say more than this is brilliant.
If only we had a college TV station... I would be thankful for a this high quality music.

Thanks very much!

Welcome back Welcome back

Really neat... I mean I've heard this... just it had a different title... what was it? Oh I know: Shivering Stars ;)
I've been listening to that piece for about 3 years. This somehow passed my attention when I first listened all of your songs. Now I'm in a phase where I reconsider which songs I like that much that I download them. This can't be one of them unfortunatelly because I hear the Stars everywhere... Same piano and pretty different melodies but I always feel like this song is just a bad copy of that. :( Sorry...
It must be because I've heard that sooo many times. (It is awesome and this one also I just ruined this song for myself.)
Keep up the good work!
P.S.: Hope I can say: Welcome Back!

Deaden Deaden

I don't really like that strong straight line in the middle. The other two blends fine into the picture but that isn't.

It looks like a valley for me and I enjoy it.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Okay. Thank you; that's helpful. :)

Persona 2016 Persona 2016

Hey this is so cute!

I just didn't get the cube head. Why is it so important? She should have face I think. (And not just 2 'eyes') It could be coloured too.

Anyways looks nice so keep up the good work!

officalrubix responds:

thanks for the feedback, dude! she's supposed to be an 'objecthead.'

Nya Nya

Wow! They are so cute. Unluckily it looks like you haven't finished it.
But it is just a good picture to look at. I love them ;) Especially the blue ones because they aren't special just cute.
Keep up the good work!